Shipping & Order Processing
- Morganic Bakeshop ships nationwide USPS. Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday; we do not ship on Fridays for arrival during the weekend, or on holidays.
- When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay shipments. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
- Morganic Bakeshop is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a freezer promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather or operational delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates. Morganic Bakeshop is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
Cancellations & Modifications
- Orders may not be cancelled within 24 hours of the ship date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns and a representative from our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible!